Mailwizz is one of the most popular email marketing solutions. If you’re looking for a guide on how to Install Mailwizz in plesk, you’ve landed on the right page. But before we begin with the steps, let’s discuss a bit about Mailwizz and its features.
What is MailWizz?
Using MailWizz, organisations can send their own email marketing campaigns and autoresponders from their own servers. Since its release in 2013, Mailwizz has become the default choice for thousands of businesses when it comes to managing mailing lists and sending emails using SMTP servers.
The self-hosted software MailWizz just costs once, yet it delivers value and functionality compared to subscription-based alternatives. After initial setup, you’ll have access to all the same features as with other subscription-based mass email platforms, including the ability to send emails to many lists at once via campaigns and autoresponders.
Features of MailWizz
- Quick support access: They have made it simple for you to seek assistance in a timely manner by including a shortcut link in your dashboard that allows you to immediately contact support.
- Private dashboard: Easy access to statistics displaying the amount of email lists, campaigns, subscribers, list segments, and delivery servers, as well as a comprehensive summary of recent activities.
- Users management: Users are system administrators. You are free to build as many as you require and then distribute them to different user groups, each of which will have its own restrictions and rights.
- Email lists overview: Simple and straightforward management of any email lists produced within the system.
- Campaigns overview: Manage all of the email campaigns that have been established throughout the system. Regular and autoresponder campaigns can be viewed together or separately.
- Delivery servers: Make as many delivery servers as you require. Select from your SMTP servers or any of the well-known email services.
- Bounce server: When using SMTP servers for delivery, configure bounce servers to handle bounces automatically. Bounces are handled automatically by email providers using webhooks.
- Payment gateways: Allow your consumers to pay for your plans through a variety of payment gateways. PayPal and Offline Payments are included by default, while others can be purchased separately.
Steps to Install Mailwizz in Plesk
To Install Mailwizz in Plesk, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Plesk panel.
- Select the domain where you want to install mailwizz then go to their file manager.
- Go to the HTTP docs directory and upload mailwizz zip file.
- Now extract the zip file & remove mailwizz zip file.
- Move all files from mailwizz folder to HTTP docs.
- Now create a database & also give permission to the user.
- After that run the URL https://domain name/install
- Now fill up the database details & click on the Next button.
- Now sign up with an email address & password for mailwizz then click on the Next button.
- Installation is complete. Now you can log in to Mailwizz using this URL https://domain name/backend
We covered all the steps you need to follow when you Install Mailwizz in Plesk. We also discussed what Mailwizz is along with its features. We hope, after reading this article, you’ll be able to Install Mailwizz in Plesk with ease. For more such informative blogs, articles, tutorials, and guides, visit Lease Packet Blog section.