This blog covers the detailed step by step process to Set the default page in the Plesk Control Panel.
When you purchase hosting, a blank index.html page is automatically created and uploaded. After uploading your website’s content, you can rename or delete this default file to ensure the website loads without any problems. To set the Default Page in the Plesk Control Panel follow these steps
Steps to Set the Default Page in the Plesk Control Panel
1. First Log in to your Plesk panel.
2. Click on the websites & domains.
3. Choose your Domain & expand it, then click on the virtual directories.
4. Now click on Directory Properties.
5. Add your default directories & put them on the top.
6. After that click on the Save button.
We’ve discussed all the steps you need to follow to set the default page in the Plesk control panel. You can visit the Lease Packet Blog section to read more detailed guides on various server related topics.
Q1. What is Plesk?
Plesk is an easy-to-use and secure hosting control panel with features for managing web servers, websites, and applications. Its intuitive user interface is tailored to the needs of webmasters, allowing them to easily administer web, DNS, mail, and other services. Intelligent management of servers, applications, websites, and hosting businesses are at the heart of Plesk, which is available for both on-premises and cloud hosting.
Q2. Can I set the Default Page in the Plesk Control Panel?
Yes, you can set the default page in the Plesk control panel. Just follow the simple steps mentioned above.
Q3. What is the Procedure for Turning off the Plesk Web Server’s Default Page?
1. Enter your Plesk credentials and login.
2. To change the default page, select it from the list in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses.
3. Turn off the site default by selecting None.