SMTP2go is a popular email delivery service that offers a reliable and affordable solution for businesses of all sizes. If you’re looking to integrate SMTP2go in cPanel, then you’re in luck!
In this blog, we will guide you through the step-by-step process to Integrate SMTP2go in cPanel. This guide is designed to help you seamlessly integrate SMTP2go with your cPanel hosting account, so you can take advantage of its powerful email delivery features. So let’s get started!
What is SMTP2go?
SMTP2go is an email delivery service that lets you send and receive emails without the need for a server or complicated email infrastructure. With SMTP2go, you may send emails from any device or application in a reliable and secure manner.
SMTP2go is intended to be a simple and cost-effective email distribution solution for organisations of all sizes. It has strong features such as real-time tracking and reporting, spam screening, and 24-hour customer assistance.
Any email client or application, including cPanel, Microsoft Outlook, and mobile devices, can use SMTP2go. It is a popular option for businesses wishing to expedite their email delivery process while also ensuring that their emails are sent safely and securely.
Benefits of SMTP2go
SMTP2go offers a range of benefits to businesses that are looking for a reliable and affordable email delivery solution. Here are some of the key benefits of using SMTP2go:
- Reliable email delivery: SMTP2go ensures that your emails are delivered reliably and securely, even in cases where your email server is down or experiencing issues.
- Real-time tracking and reporting: SMTP2go provides real-time tracking and reporting of your email delivery, so you can see when your emails have been delivered and opened.
- Spam filtering: SMTP2go includes spam filtering and protection, which helps to ensure that your emails are delivered to your recipients’ inboxes, rather than being flagged as spam or junk mail.
- Simple setup and configuration: SMTP2go is easy to set up and configure, with step-by-step guides available for a range of email clients and applications, including cPanel.
- 24/7 customer support: SMTP2go offers 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and chat, so you can get help when you need it.
- Affordable pricing: SMTP2go offers a range of pricing plans to suit businesses of all sizes, with flexible payment options and no long-term contracts.
Overall, SMTP2go is a powerful and reliable email delivery service that offers a range of benefits to businesses of all sizes.
Now that you understand what SMTP2go is and understand its benefits, let’s understand the steps to integrate SMTP2go in cPanel.
Steps to Integrate SMTP2go in cPanel
Now SMTP2GO is one of the services that you can easily integrate with your WHM & you can use a third-party email service.
Here are the steps you need to follow to integrate SMTP2go in cPanel
1. Login to your WHM & go to Service Configuration > Exim Configuration Manager
Now, select the Advanced Editor
2. At far bottom you can see Section: AUTH & add below lines of code:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
client_send = : USERNAME : PASSWORD
3. Go to Section: ROUTERSTART & add below lines of code:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = smtp2go_smtp
route_list = * mail.smtp2go.com
host_find_failed = defer
4. Go to Section: TRANSPORTSTART & add below lines of code:
driver = smtp
port = 2525
hosts = mail.smtp2go.com
hosts_require_auth = <; $host_address
5. Click the Save button. This will restart Exim.
To prevent such potential backscatter spam from happening, select the option Discard the email while your server processes it by SMTP time with an error message under cPanel >> EMAIL >> Default Address. Finally, click the Change button.
Following these steps, you can easily integrate SMTP2go in cPanel. Once your SMTP2go integration is complete, you can take advantage of its powerful features, including real-time tracking and reporting, spam filtering, and 24/7 customer support. If you are still left some doubts, you can always contact us.